top of page
The Friday Night Wing Fling Is Proudly Sponsored By:
ENTRY FEE $25.00 Entry fee includes a donation to charity & non-descript container for contestant’s wing entry.
1. Wings must be cooked from the raw state, excluding marinating. Any pre-cooked items will be disqualified.
2. 10 wings minimum for first round of judging. Keep 5 to 10 wings for any run-offs!
3. Important – do NOT add any type of decoration, veggie or sauce accompaniment to your entry at turn it. You will be disqualified.
4. Each Cook/Cooking Team is expected to maintain as clean and sanitary conditions as possible and to keep their wings chilled and fresh before cooking.
5. Teams must bring their own tables, chairs, cooking equipment, fire extinguishers and any necessary equipment.
6. Approved methods of cooking are Grilling, Smoker or Frying.
7. Cook’s Meeting at 6:00p.m. Cook’s will be given their wing container at registration or during the cooks meeting.
8. Wing turn in at 8:00 p.m. SHARP! Reminder – See Rule#3.
9. Judging will begin at 8:15 p.m.
10. The winner will be selected by a panel of anonymous Judges, pre-selected prior to the event.
11. Non-Judges and bystanders will not be allowed in the Judging area.
12. Winners will be based on Taste, Appearance and Originality.
13. Trophy will be awarded to the First, Second & tyhird Place Winners.
14. A Rubber Chicken will be awarded to the Wings that couldn’t Get Off the Ground.
All contestants are responsible for clean-up. Dumping of oil on park grounds is prohibited.
bottom of page